Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday 25 September 2014

Another beautiful day. The September sunshine brings with it yet more smiles and an appreciation for all. It would seem that beauty can also emerge from the darkest places. The last few years have provided me with untold agony of the deepest kind, relentless and cruel; at times I could absolutely see no way forward. What I want to say is, like many of you, I am no stranger to sufferance but I am coming out of the black that life, death and people can paint into your unsuspecting path. I, like you, if you know this dialogue, am stronger now than I have ever been. If you are unsure of your own strength believe me when I say you have it. I live with many tragedies but they no longer control me. I have cut off from all toxicity in my life that I shall never revisit. I live for the now. Please try to do the same. You deserve a beautiful life and to be universally loved, as do I...x    

No comments:

Post a Comment